Old November 10th 08, 11:07 PM posted to "0.akita-inu rec.pets.cats.misc,alt.cats,alt.animals.felines"
c mercer

Default THIS IS MY BANK

As Seen On Oprah, And 20/20! $50k In Your Paypal Account!
AS SEEN ON OPRAH! $50K IN YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT!

Everyone listen up!!! PLEASE READ! Hi guys, I know it's much to read but trust me, it's worth reading. Just follow it and no matter how weird it sounds, receive free (PayPal) money! You can easily make as much as $50,000. THIS WORKS!!! You may have head of this program (or one like it) on
20/20, Oprah, or even the Wall Street Journal!!! $10
is all it takes. Who cannot afford $10 to invest in
something with this big of a profit margin. It is ten
dollars!!! That is it!!! I will try to keep this as short as possible.

To get started just copy this whole page and paste it
to edit it. Simply follow the instructions below and
in 2 to 3 weeks, you will have as much as $50,000
dollars in your Paypal account, or even more!!! HONESTY, FAITH,
TRUST, AND INTEGRITY make this system work.

I think everyone has heard of Paypal. Anyone with an
e-mail address can join for free. If you are not
already a PayPal user the first thing you need to do
is sign up. Sign up at: Welcome - PayPal, and make sure that
you open a business or premier account.

Send $5 to the first person on the list by using the
Paypal send money feature, and include in the e-mail,subject
“ADD ME TO YOUR LIST!” This keeps the program legal and
approved by Paypal, because this a service. Then send another
$5 to the 5th person on the list, with an e-mail that says,
“THANK YOU, I HAVE JOINED!”

Delete the 1st e-mail address and place your e-mail
address at the bottom. Move the 2nd e-mail address to
the 1st position, 3rd to 2nd, 4th to 3rd, and 5th to
4th. DO NOT TRY TO PLACE YOURSELF IN THE FIRST PLACE!
IT WILL ONLY REACH THE PEOPLE YOU SEND IT TO AND THEN
YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST!!!

If you do this the way it is designed, it will reach
thousands by the time your name gets to the top.
REMEMBER TO SEND a $5 donation to the 1st e-mail and
the message PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR LIST, and send an
e-mail with the words THANK YOU I HAVE JOINED and the
other $5 donation to the 5th person. This helps the
5th person keep track of progress of the letter and
continue to send out more emails. Here’s the list:

1.

2.

3

4.

5.

Make sure it is the same e-mail address that you used
to open you Paypal account. This is the way you will
receive payment!

Now that you have paid the 1st person and the 5th
person and sent them both an e-mail, a note and placed
your e-mail address in position 5, then what you need
to do is post your letter. Search for various newsgroups, on-line forums, message boards, bulletin boards, chat sites, discussions, discussion groups, online communities, etc. EXAMPLE: go to any search engine like yahoo.com, google.com, altavista.com, excite.com - then search with subjects like "millionaire message board" or "money making message board" or "opportunity message board" or "money making discussions" or "business bulletin board" or "money making forum" etc. You will find thousands & thousands of message boards. Click them one by one then you will find the option to post a new message. IT IS YOUR JOB AS THE 5TH PERSON ON
THE LIST TO ENSURE THERE ARE AT LEAST 20 THANK YOU,
I HAVE JOINED replies. The 5th person is the guardian of
the system! If there are not at least 20 replies, then
the 5th person needs to keep sending/posting the
letter until there is. Send out at least 200 copies of this letters, you will surely get at least 20 replies from that.....the more the merrier.

You will receive thanks AND THE SAME BLESSING, when
your name is 1st on the list. 8000 to 15000 people
will send you $5! Keep in mind that you have only
invested $10!!! (REMEMBER: what goes around comes
around)

We can make this work if we all work together!!!!!!

-= Get GrabIt for free from
http://www.shemes.com/ =-