Old April 25th 09, 03:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Default What's wrong with my cat?

On Apr 24, 5:17*pm, cindys wrote:
On Apr 23, 8:32*pm, wrote:

On Tuesday we had more regular bloodwork done. *K was slightly higher,
at 3.6, HGB back in normal range at 14.1 *Urea was low, at 5.5 (was
6.1 on the previous test). *I also noticed that the MCHC was high
normal in both tests: *37.4 this time, 36.9 last time. *Don't know if
that means anything.

A urine sample was cloudy, with some floating matter in it. *Vet says
it had some bacteria and white blood cells, so we have put Phantom on
an antibiotic while we continue to do tests. *Full body xray was done;
everything looked normal. *He has lost a total of two pounds off his
normal weight.

T4 test came back today, normal. *Still waiting for viral tests,
probably tomorrow.

He is still eating and drinking. *Doesn't have a huge appetite,
though; he eats about half of what he normally would.

Please continue to keep us updated.
Purrs for a full recovery for Phantom!
Best regards,
---Cindy S.- Hide quoted text -

Thanks for your encouragement. All purrs gratefully accepted!