Old April 12th 05, 11:46 PM
Cheryl

On Tue 12 Apr 2005 08:56:39a, Helen Miles wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
(news:8325a51f15902792d7f2e3fcedfe5cbd.76411@mygat e.mailgate.org):

Like many RPCA-ers, I'm currently in the job market. ( Because
of certain circumstances, I've had to quit my PhD. ( Dark
Tiger (my TV production company) is still working on getting its
first contract, so I have to play in the real world for a
while...

I've found a PERFECT job that would be right up my street - it
uses all my environmental skills working for the Welsh
environment agency. Please could I have some purrs that I get
invited for interview?

They'd be much appreciated.

Thanks
Helen M

Purrs Helen! Good luck!

--
Cheryl

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited
breath."
- W.C. Fields