Old February 1st 12, 03:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Hey Kitties

Fangu furry muchez. Willow checks one more thing off her list

"Booker" wrote in message news
Okay! Dat soundz like funfun.

Ize kin start shredding fur streemerz. Oh, wayte. My furry own bestest
klawz were hakked last nyte. Snowflake kin shred. Ize kin hang dem.

Booker

On 1/31/2012 3:49 PM, Gramby wrote:
We needz sumwun to do dere ana help Barbi and Stormmee dekorate da
plaze. Willow checking her notes

"Booker" wrote in message ...

Weze all fink dis iz a furry furry gud gud idearment. Iffin der iz
anyfing weze kin do let us no.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake, cited bout a pardy

On 1/31/2012 9:19 AM, Gramby wrote:
Letz fine out when Miss Trudi's birff day iz anna haffa sprize pardi for
herself in a nu houze. Dere I lotza floor slaze for runnink, nice plazes
furr nappping and winnes ta look out.

Kan flurrscats gtet sum fudz tagether, we needz musik, da slo kine and
lots of kitties to bisit heslfz. Willow starting lists in her big
notebook of social events.