Old December 9th 15, 02:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

Default Funny Holiday Cat Treat Commercial

On 12/8/2015 10:38 AM, jmcquown wrote:
I just laughed when I saw this on television, had to try to find it on
youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMH4xmOeKxc

People who dress up their cats (and dogs) are crazier than I am.

Jill

There are some funny sights here, but I really don't like to see cats
(or dogs) dressed in clothing. It isn't natural, and there is nothing
prettier than looking at a cats furry "dress." I admit that I once
tried to put a little Santa hat on Holly(RB) and Duffy. It was only
going to be for a couple of minutes, just long enough to take a photo,
but it was a complete fail. Neither cat would let me rest the little
cap on their little heads. Even Duffy--who is blind--knew the instant
the cap approached his head, and he absolutely would not permit it.

MaryL