Old November 1st 03, 05:57 AM
Marina

"Bev" wrote
I wonder if this is a 'male' thing. Clyde is at the top of the food
chain and makes no bones about it.

I have two bowls, and Frank must always eat exactly half of what is in each
bowl, though it is the same food. Nikki usually sits beside Frank while he's
inhaling his food, watching him and purring. She doesn't start eating until
he has finished. I wish she would learn Maya's good manners, because when
Nikki starts eating, she first of all drags the food somewhere else,
preferably the living room rug, eats half of it and leaves the rest for me
to step on. Then she goes back and gets her next piece of food, takes it
somewhere else in the flat, etc. An hour after I put down the food for them,
there are scraps of food everywhere. People wonder why I always wear sandals
at home.

--
Marina