Old November 2nd 03, 01:24 PM
Lisa Katt

Victor Martinez skrev i meddelandet ...
We feed wet food twice a day, and we usually put down 5 bowls. We have 7
cats, so most of the time two just wait their turn. Usually it's Basho
and Issa who prefer to wait. Fez and Rufous are the first to finish
eating, and coming back for seconds and thirds as soon as they can fit
it in... Luna tastes from every bowl, every time. Xoxo will eat from
whatever bowl is available. Maya will share a bowl with a kitten, but
not with her sister or Xoxo.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

LOL Victor. That sounds very much like this old game I use to play
sometimes.
http://www.actioncat.com/feedthecats.html

Elisabet