Old November 7th 06, 08:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Rene S.

Default Christmas gifts for cat owners?

Mike S. wrote:
It's that time of year where I need to be thinking about buying
Christmas gifts for those "hard to shop for" people (the ones who
already have everything). I've got three relatives who have cats and I
was thinking about buying a cat related present or something for the
cats. I have several cats myself but I'm having trouble finding
anything these people or their cats might like. Any ideas on what to
get? I can spend only $20-$30 per person (or cat).

Some ideas I had:
a cardboard cat scratcher with catnip (my cats love these)
Purr Padd (my cats like these too)
donating to an animal charity

I think donating to an animal charity is a wonderful idea. Your local
shelter might have a sponsor-an-animal program, where you could give
the information about the sponsor animal to the recipient. Or you could
donate to a national charity like the Humane Society of the United
States.