Old November 9th 07, 08:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default Update: Gabby and whether or not we have killed him yet. Warning: LONG.

"-Lost" wrote in message
Nope, he's still kicking... or should I say scratching and biting and
going ape bouncing off of walls? *shrugs*

Anyway, he is now almost TWICE his original size. His frame appears
HUGE to me now for some reason and he is weighs obviously more. You
can tell when he lands on you that his landings are thuds rather than
soft kitty landings.

He is still beautiful, still looks like 90% of him is one cat, while
10% of him is ring-tailed lemur or raccoon.

Thanks for an excellent post. I am glad things are working out. Now then ...
I NEED to see a photo of this cat!