Old November 9th 07, 10:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

Default Update: Gabby and whether or not we have killed him yet. Warning: LONG.

"-Lost" wrote in message
Nope, he's still kicking... or should I say scratching and biting and
going ape bouncing off of walls? *shrugs*

SNIP Gabby's adventures

Hmmmm. I'm still worried about that biting - that's *not* good. A cat bite
is very nasty and can cause some severe medical problems (the only worse
bite is a human's). Aside from the kitten cry of "uncle", a high-pitched
*MEW*, I don't know what else to tell you - that always worked for me with
no further training needed. Would you be open to talking to an animal
behavorist? Your vet probably knows one in your area. As much as I hate
the idea of euthanasia, you really do have to think of your children first.
As a precaution, you might want to make sure everyone in your household is
up to date on their tetanus shots. In the meantime, I'll do a little more
research on bite prevention and see what I can come up with.

Hugs,

CatNipped

-Lost
kidding. No I am not.