Old November 11th 07, 10:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-Lost

Default Update: Gabby and whether or not we have killed him yet. Warning: LONG.

Response to "cybercat" :

"-Lost" wrote in message
Nope, he's still kicking... or should I say scratching and biting
and going ape bouncing off of walls? *shrugs*

Anyway, he is now almost TWICE his original size. His frame
appears HUGE to me now for some reason and he is weighs obviously
more. You can tell when he lands on you that his landings are
thuds rather than soft kitty landings.

He is still beautiful, still looks like 90% of him is one cat,
while 10% of him is ring-tailed lemur or raccoon.

Thanks for an excellent post. I am glad things are working out.
Now then ... I NEED to see a photo of this cat!

Hey, sorry it took so long cybercat. I was checking out a few
options and decided to go with Picasa.

http://picasaweb.google.com/Lost.Gab...?authkey=3fwq-
CIu_pQ

--