Old August 11th 08, 03:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default Quetzie: RB anniversary

Good kitty nurses he has. Maggy May, WooToo and Hissy Missy and the rest of
the gang will take good care of him. Wascal, the former barn cat and Bear
the D*G will help watch over him. Oh, and the two parrots will talk to him.
wrote in message
Will in New Haven wrote:

I fell
rather badly and cannot sit in my computer chair for very long. I read
the unread and I love all of you but I have to ice my back and go to
bed.

Purrs for your back! I hope it's nothing lasting. And I hope you have
good kitty nurses.

--
Joyce ^..^