Old July 8th 03, 01:05 AM
Cathy Friedmann

"Karen Chuplis" wrote in message
in article k.net, Nicole
at wrote on 7/7/03 6:27 PM:

I do have the balls to say that my husband has had cats before which

were
declawed and they were in great health. As a matter of fact, Dolly

lived to
be 17 years old.

Do you people really think that you are going to get your point across

by
BASHING and being ignorant?? If you wanted to change my mind or

convince me
to NOT declaw Hailey - you have definately NOT succeeded. Instead

you've
made yourselves look like idiots and discredited all advice that you may
have given.

There speaks the voice of guilt since we've presented only facts.

Karen

Well, some - at least one person (I haven't read the whole thread
thoroughly), was really quite nasty & insulting, IMO. The facts were
dispensed in a way that would create a reverse-psychology sort of deal.

Cathy

("The Boy in the Bubble") Paul Simon