Old April 20th 04, 07:22 PM
Joe Pitt

My rescue group came up with a list of services and costs a couple of years
ago. it is at http://www.animalrescuefoundation.com/free_kitten.htm

Back then boys were $174 and girls $224. We adopt out for $75.

--
Joe
http://www.jwpitt.com/cats.htm

"muffin" wrote in message
news3Igc.11509$432.3198@fed1read01...
For a kitten that is obtained privately and has NOT had all the shots,
checkups and altering, what can one expect to pay to have that done.? If

adopt through a shelter I pay them $70-100 and the kitten as everything

done
or payed for already. So I was wondering about the cost for this
alternative.

Also, do the humane societies offer these initial shots and nuetering etc

?
If so is it much less then the local vet?

Any insight appreciated
Thank you