Old October 3rd 05, 12:55 AM

Hi! This is 'Tonio. It was really good to see Black Jack and Baby
Kitty. It's weird tho.
They were only being fed every other day and didn't lose any weight!
BK stays under the bed a lot but mom figures maybe pretty soon he'll
come out more.
He has mumbled something about a great girl kitty might visit him but I
figure that's just daydreaming.
Anyway, it is good to be back in our little house.
Mom goes to work tomorrow to earn toonas. This is great as so many of
the people who were hit by Katrina and Rita do not have jobs, or
houses, or clothes.
Anti Jean went back to Floriduh today and mom ses the house is way too
quiet. Anti Jean ses her house is too.
Thank you all for worrying about us and purring too. We really
appreciate them.
Yours, Antonio
ChildFree23 wrote:
Dear Friends, esp Miss Violette and Mz Trudi!
The Cooper Cats were reunited yesterday when Anti Jean and Mom came
home from Floriduh.
Baby Kitty and I hid under the clawfoot bathtub (NOT in it, of
course!!). I came out from under about three hours later. BK came out
during the night. He stood next to Mom's pillow to tell her "Hi", and
she squinted up (she needs glasses) and said "Hi, lovey" right back.
Then he went under the bed.
One of our trees fell over and tore up the ground. The neighbor's tree
sent a branch onto our house. We think we only have some shingles
loose.
We are glad to say "Hi" to Miss Violette and Mz Trudi.
We will send all the floodwaters that we have left. We think it is
time for all this terrible stuff to stop!
It still looks awful but Ms Penny who lives across the street says last
week it was worse. Ms Penny had 3 doxhounds and two fine CATS.
With love, BJ Purshing and BK. We thank you for all your kind
thoughts.

Black Jack, my good man, WELL DONE! [headbutt]

Baby Kitty, nice to see you too! [sniffnose sniffnose] Have you
catsidered joining the Catmerica Police Department's Disaster
Preparedness Division?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Commanding Kitty, Catmerica Police Department
Chief Grocery Inspector, Cole Slaw Keeper, & Laundry Fixer Upper