Old October 17th 05, 09:36 PM
Magic Mood JeepŠ

Default 3 week old kitten threw up, won't eat

sjuhawks19 wrote:
I rescued a 3 week old kitten and have had her here for 3 nights (she
was checked by a vet last week and he said she was ok other than a
slight eye problem and ring worm on her foot). I've been bottle
feeding her kitten formula milk every day, every 5-6 hours. Last
night during the night she threw up and this morning will not eat
anything. Normally she goes right for the bottle, but she won't eat
anything now. I am worried, any advice? She is still pretty active
and running around though.

--
sjuhawks19

Kittens can crash *FAST*, so please take her to a vet. She could just have
an upset tummy, or it could be something much worse!