Old December 14th 06, 07:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

Default FHV Question

I posted this in another thread, but thought I'd repost with the new
subject. Does FHV cause cats to be underweight?

on Thu, 14 Dec 2006 17:41:23 GMT, Lynne
wrote:

Levi is WAY too skinny, despite eating like a pig (and definitely
being parasite free). I can SEE his vertibrae. Otherwise he looks
great - very bright eyes, soft, silky fur, tons of energy. Idiot vet
had nothing to say about it, good or bad. Levi hasn't seen the new
vet, yet, but will in early January.

He is about 5 months old, and I don't recall any of my other 3 males
being this thin ever. Is this a symptom of having FHV??

--
Lynne