Old January 30th 07, 08:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

Default new member

On Jan 30, 8:24 am, "Lola" wrote:
Thanks for the warm welcome!

I do have pics saved on my computer -- tonight I will work on getting
them on the web so that I can share!

Chloe and Charlie are siblings and they will be 1 year old on February
1st. My babies are growing up so fast....

Lola.

Hello and welcome, Lola. It's always nice to meet another cat lover.
=o)
My owners are Francesca, a brown classic tabby girl, whom my vet and I
estimate to be about three years old, and her kitten, Nina. Nina is
also a brown tabby, although she has a white lower face, shirtfont and
tummy and four white paws. Both of them have beautiful golden eyes.

I look forward to seeing pictures of Chloe and Charlie.

Melissa