Old February 17th 07, 11:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats
William Graham

Default Our cat. The kind of cat that gives cats a bad name.

"Nicolaas Hawkins" wrote in message

Thank your deity that they cannot talk, or your ears might change colour!

They are said to have an extensive "vocabulary" of cat sounds that other
cats understand....I know that they can growl so quietly that only another
cat will hear them and run away. Maybe someday we will develop a microphone
and computer program that can tell us what sound they are making and what
they probably want or are saying........