Old February 18th 07, 12:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats
Nicolaas Hawkins

Default Our cat. The kind of cat that gives cats a bad name.

On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 15:01:23 -0800, William Graham
wrote in news
"Nicolaas Hawkins" wrote in message

Thank your deity that they cannot talk, or your ears might change colour!

They are said to have an extensive "vocabulary" of cat sounds that other
cats understand....I know that they can growl so quietly that only another
cat will hear them and run away. Maybe someday we will develop a microphone
and computer program that can tell us what sound they are making and what
they probably want or are saying........

Whilst I have often thought it would be interesting to know what they are
saying, greater sense has prevailed and I have come to the conclusion that
it is better for our own peace of mind that we not know, lest our personal
delusions of grandeur are forever shattered by the utterances of our
beloved fur-babies.

--
Regards,
Nicolaas.

2007 Pricelessware CD now available. 600Mb of the best of the best in
Freeware. E-Mail me for details.

.... Vole Light - All the flavour of voles, only half the calories, and
none of the fur, teeth, or claws to get stuck half-way down (or back up,
as the case may be).