Old June 29th 04, 06:34 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 23:58:16 -0500, Jeanne Hedge
wrote:

I've been unemployed for 2 months now, and had my first interview on
Thursday. I'm really interested in the job I interviewed for, it's
back in my old area of expertise and would be a *lot* more interesting
than my last job (programmer).

As a believer in the Power of Purr, it would be greatly appreciated if
any spare purrs for a 2nd interview (to be decided this week) could be
sent my way.

Purrs on the way for that second interview, and for it to go well
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page: