Old October 22nd 08, 10:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_2_]

Default Tribute to Fuzzmom, House of DCSPCA

Fuzzmom was mostly white, with patches of dark grey, and was probably
five to ten years old. Fuzzmom and her grown kitten were private
surrenders to the Dutchess County SPCA in Hyde Park, NY.

[snip]

Adam

Dutchess County SPCA: http://www.dcspca.org/
Hyde Park's most famous animal (not an SPCA resident):
http://www.presidentialpetmuseum.com/Pets/fala.htm

Thank you, everybody, for your caring. Fuzzmom was just one of the 200+
cats that pass through the SPCA yearly, but they are all special.

Fangu fur rememfuring dis shelter cat, Unca Adam. Myne mommy is now
volunteerin at our SPCA an knos how sad it iz to see the long-term
cats stay for weeks an then mumfs. Our kommunity will neffer forget
Fuzzmom.

Tess

The longest-term resident there is Ms. Kitty, who has been there for
FOUR YEARS! There isn't even anything "unadoptable" about her; she just
always gets overlooked.

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Yu'z uh gudgud purrsun, Unka Adam.
Meowmee wented tu boff websitez. Hur rememfurrz Fala, an wuz
sooosooo sad bowt da d*ggy at da shelter hoo wuz sooo skinny.

I've seen "Sally," but she's now in a foster home, gaining weight, and
will soon be adoptable. Criminal charges are pending against the sub-human.

I wonder if anyone else here has even heard of Fala...

Adam