Old May 30th 12, 11:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Default An invitation to a short abventure"

[Harri hops up in to her truck and gets on the CB (cat's band) radio to
call all the other cats involved in this transport.]

Meow, everykitty! Dis has been a furry nice an relaxin stop but now we
gots to to go to anuffer destination. We'z gots more stuff dat is
desperately needed by a shelter in Tek-zaz. So if everykitty (an other
critters) is ready we can get rolling dat way. All da trucks is fueled an
ready to go, thanks mostly to Meb an Rocko.

Harri

Bwaker bwaker! Da Meowin M&Ms ar wollin ontu da highweigh!
Meowy & Mosey, meowing

yeUP, we gotz lotza helthy fudz, kool water, n toys fur da shelter in
Tek-zaz.
PookyKat, Sqweex, n Pipps (hoo is riding wif Ramger) r komin tu.

Meowy & Mosey, meowing