Old May 31st 12, 08:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default An invitation to a short abventure"

[After a few hours on the road the convoy (catvoy?) crosses from
Arifurzona into New Mexico. They swing through Las Cruces, then up
through Truth or Consequences. Once they hit Albuquerque they pick up
Interstate 40 and return to their eastward path. Just outside of
Albuquerque they stop at a truck stop for a litter box break and a snack.]

Ok, friends, dis place here makes sum eggzelent furritos. I highly
recommend da skwirl furritos wif cheez sauce. OT, mine luff, how about we
order a pitcher of nip margaritas too?

Harri