Old May 31st 12, 10:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default An invitation to a short abventure"

On Thu, 31 May 2012 15:10:50 -0500, Gramby wrote:

O R, being the3 agreeable sort, especially when it comes to food or
drink agrees with Harri. Willow iz still lookink at da map. Hwer finkz
Auntie Julie and her Momcat live hear Dallass. Her kalled Gramby butted
Grambny had a brain burp anna kan't member furr sure.

We will plan a swing down fru Dallaz once we is done in Armadillo. If we
hear differnt befur den we will adjust ourz planz accordingly.

Harri
pouring OT a big glass of nip margarita