Old April 17th 04, 11:55 AM
jmcquown

Marina wrote:
Frank was toasting himself in the sun again. He is soooo happy that
the sun is back on his balcony.

http://tinyurl.com/367z7

Oooh, Frank is sooo content! Persia, too, adores the rays of the sun. It
got cold here earlier in the week (like down to 38F at night! what happened
to Spring?!) But I did catch her laying on a pillow by my patio doors this
afternoon.

Maybe this weekend I can have her out in her kitty-walk again and she will
get more photos taken. Right now it's still dark outside (me and my
insomnia) so she's sitting in an open window sniffing the fresh air and
monitoring for other cat activity

Jill