Old March 29th 13, 09:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Mack A. Damia

Default Diabetic Cat question

On Fri, 29 Mar 2013 13:59:49 -0700, "Bill Graham"
wrote:

Mack A. Damia wrote:
On Fri, 29 Mar 2013 13:47:58 -0700, "Bill Graham"
wrote:

Try avacado's cut up with grapefruit sections with salad dressing
poured on....

Try avocado cut up with slices of sweet onions such as Vidalias
drizzled with balsamic vinaigrette.

I'll try that. I'm not supposed to eat grapefruit sections because it
interferes with some diabetes medication I take. (But I cheat onde in a
while) I do put onilns in almost anything I pickle anyway, so I will try
what you suggest. I started using jalapenos as a substitute for salt many
years ago, and today, at 77, my blood presure is about the same as the
average twenty year old. I don't even have a salt shaker on my dining room
table.

That served as a salad for dinner usualy draws several "ahhhhs".

My blood pressure and cholesterol are high. I'm on medication for
both. I try to exercise at least every other day.