Old March 14th 15, 04:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lord Bergamont

Default Save yourself, run for your life

The Other wrote:
On Fri, 13 Mar 2015 16:54:43 -0500, "Lord Bergamont" wrote:
Yesterday Fedex big truck dropped off big package. Cats ran inside warning me, run for your life, hide, a monster is out there.

They couldn't understand why I wasn't running & hiding. They hid under the bed for two hours & wouldn't even consider coming out, even when I was coaxing them.

GLyN isn't quite THAT paranoid, but he does run
whenever there is a car or truck on our street.
---

Hondo is just s big baby. Petrie was wild until she was around six months old. She's calmed down a lot in the last 18 months, but her first thought, when something new, or unexpected happens is to run & hide. Especially when her kitten Hondo, gets upset.

Hondo is almost 9 months old, and weighs at least 12 pounds.

--
:-)
Don't let the Zombies get you!!!!

My God is better than your god!!!!