Old March 18th 15, 10:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Christina Websell

Default Fundraiser - PLEASE HELP - My cat needs surgery

"Judith Latham" wrote in message
In article , Christina Websell
wrote:

"Judith Latham" wrote in message
would entirely trust them.

On a very rare night when we were out at about 2am driving home from a
friend's house, DH realised we had a police car following us. They
followed us for miles and only when we turned right towards our street
(we were about 100 yards away by then) did the police car turn left.
Obviously we were going home and hadn't stolen the car or anything.
Actually, it made me feel that they do keep an eye on what's going on.
Maybe even saw us safely home.

No, they weren't seeing you safely home, they were following you to see
what you were doing at 2 a.m

Once upon a time one of my brothers was a milkman and got up at stupid o
clock to do it. He got stopped by police cars regularly on his way
there "why are you out at this time of night?" They thought he was a
burglar!

The police were disappointed if they thought we were doing anything
remotely exciting.

Judith

similar. I don't do anything that might that would worry the police. given
that I worked with them for 20 years