Old May 8th 17, 02:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger McDude

Default A new investigation, in Las Vegas

[Ranger sees Pipps walking into the penthouse. After suffering the
losses her family has in the last couple of weeks Ranger is delighted
to see her and rushes to her side.]

Pipps, mine luf, I'z so glad to see you! I haf a platter at a quiet
table loaded wif lots of yummy treats, and I haf a pitcher of
purrgaritas wif catnip chilling too. Oh, listen - da orchestra started
playing some sort of fast moosic. You know dat mine hoomins is takin
ballroom dance classes, right? Well I been watching dem an fixing up
some of dere dances to work better for kitties. Da one dey call da Cha
Cha would be perfect fur dis music, but I fink you will like mine
version. I call it da Purr Purr. Would you like to try it? I'll lead
you through it.

1, 2, purr-purr-purr, 1, 2, purr-purr-purr, 1, 2, purr-purr-purr, 1, 2
cross-over, purr, purr ...