Old September 15th 13, 09:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Catfood - Sheba ??

"Judith Latham" wrote in message
In article , Christina Websell
wrote:

"Judith Latham" wrote in message
In article om,
Cheryl wrote:
On 8/24/2013 5:18 PM, jmcquown wrote:

The only way I can buy Sheba here is in the little tins, not in
those tray things some folks talk about. I don't believe the
formula is any different simply because of packaging.

I used to buy Sheba in the little trays and I can tell you that the
formula had to have changed. They made flavors like roast beef with
prime rib, fish that looked like real fish pieces, and they were all
packed in aspic. It was nothing like the little cans they make now.

I still but Sheeba in the trays. It's only in normal cat food sort of
gravy though.

Judith

As it doesn't have sugar in (sorry about that) Boyfie can have one after
being a brave boy at TED.
He never flinched when the needle went in.
He was very afraid though but it's over for another year. Phew.

Bless him, he certainly deserves one for being such a brave and good boy.

Judith

I've bought him a Hi-life pouch instead, shredded chicken breast with ham
in sauce.
Made by my local firm. Normally he doesn't like Hi-life, even though the
tuna pouch is mainly tuna..
He'll get it tomorrow and I'll let you know what he thinks about it

Tweed