Old July 31st 08, 11:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

Default It's Just too &*{) Hot

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
On Jul 31, 4:11 pm, "tanadashoes" wrote:
Temperatures are running in the 90s F and even over 100 F during the
day
with 80-110% humidity and thunderstorms for over 14 of the last 21
days.

I wish we had some thunderstorms to cool us off a bit. So far this
year we've had 37 days of over 100F (38C) here in Central Texas. And
it's only the middle of the summer!!!

Victor, hoping for rain and dreaming of fall

I'm dreaming of fall too. But careful of what I hope for.
Thunderstorms were mostly responsible for the smoke we still have in
the air.

Wish there were some way of getting a lot of rain to cool things off
that didn't come with lightening, and didn't leave behind a lot of
humidity to go with the returning heat.

Jo