Old June 14th 09, 12:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred

Default Purrs and prayers for Anti Sandy in Pa needed

Batson Cats wrote:

Lots of prayers and purrs need for Anti Sandy who lost both her only
brother and her sweet kitty Sapphire yesterday.
Here is her note.....

"Sapphire crossed over the Rainbow Bridge early in the morning on July 13,
2009. It was a very peaceful passing - during her sleep. My brother, her
Uncle Ed, was there to greet her, as he passed away a few hours earlier on
July 12, 2009. My heart is so broken from losing two special loves within
hours of each other."

Thanks so much. If you would like to contact her directly her email is
tinselbean at aol dot com.

Anti Batty and the Batson Cats

Purrrrrs frum here in Nova Scotia. I am so sorry for your loss, but give
thanks for the life of the beautiful kitty and the beautiful hoomans who
took care of her.

--
Peace,
Fred