Old July 6th 04, 04:01 PM
Sherry

Oh, what adorable kittens. This is so sad! I just can't imagine how people
can be so cruel as to dump such innocent little babies.

Thank you for all that you do for these helpless kittens.

MaryL

Mary, I am so discouraged. It's always one step forward and two steps back.
Right now it's hard to find a room in this house that there isn't a cat in it,
and I'm spending myself into the poorhouse. And there's always another
scraggly, emaciated stray around the corner. I used to rather enjoy
rehabilitating a stray, I enjoyed watching them blossom and it was rewarding to
find them a good home. Now I'm just overwhelmed. The shelter is full to the
seams with cats/kittens. If we have a good day and adopt six out, there's nine
incoming. Someone came in just yesterday, had been to Walmart and came out to
find somebody had put a box of 6 baby kittens in the back of their truck. In 98
degree heat. I'm just sick of all of it.

Sherry