Old September 28th 03, 07:35 PM
Da Koster Katz

Default Baizboll

Offishuyul Prezz Reeleeze:

Since da Meowinurs didnt mayke it tu da playoffz diz yeer, we feel it iz
necessary fur uz tu furrmally declare owur 'legencez fur da upcoming
playoffz and Whirled Serious.

Az Catmerican Leegue kitteez, we hav refiewed da seezun an decyded dat
we cannot support da Yankeez (Diz iz on purrincipal az Catmerican Leegue
rifalz an iz owr uzuwal stance, eggsept wen we deeside uffurwize, no
'fense ment to awl da Mew Yawk Citee kitties), and we cannot support da
Oakland A's (sorree Catifurnia kitties) nor da Boston RedSoxx (ditto
sorree Mousewchewsatz kitties) az dey bumped uz off at da end, so we
will be raisin da bannur fur da Minisofa Twinzez.

We will be keepin an eye onna Natshyunul Leegue az well, an haf no
choyce but to root fur da Cubbies. Not onlee beclawz uf da
eggstraordinary circumstanzes dey find demownselfs in, but beclause
Granmeowmie grew up in Chicatgo.

Suld da Cubbiez mayke it fru da playoffz, we find we will haf no choize
but to fro offur our Catmerican Leegue loyulteez an root fur dem tu go
awl da way.

Yu may now return tu yur regyoolarlee scheduled meowchat.

Da Koster Katz (chekkin owt da Twinzez colors to see how dey go wif
deyre furrs)

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez