Old July 25th 03, 07:21 PM
kaeli

In article ,
enlightened us with...
quotes from vets & behavioral scientists is not research. show me the
research that proves your assertion.

If you'd read it, and the links, you'd have seen the research. Plenty of
it. Why do you think the procedure is banned in so many countries? For
the hell of it?

Quotes from people who did the research is research, too, in case you
haven't done any term papers in college lately. So are interviews with
people who have experience. That's where articles come from. Did you
think writers actually performed all the case studies themselves?

Which part didn't you understand? The part where declawing causes
complications or the part where there are plenty of declawed cats in
shelters, many of which have behavioral problems?

If declawing cats saved them, there wouldn't be hardly any at the
shelters. Yet there are plenty. In fact, the few shelters I looked at in
my area recently had more declawed cats than clawed ones. Funny, that.

Now, I'm done arguing with someone who can't be bothered to read links
or write like a normal literate human being.
Bye bye.

~kaeli~
Black holes were created when God divided by 0.
Not one shred of evidence supports the notion
that life is serious.
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace