Old January 23rd 04, 02:52 AM
Purrt

"GovtLawyer" wrote in message
Next week is Mickey & Daisy's first birthday. (link to photos

below). So, I'd
like to get them something and I was wondering if anyone has

any ideas.

Cheap and inexpensive cat toys can be made from a pair of old
panty hose. The kind with the reinforced toes are best.

You cut off the foot part and put catnip in the toe. Then twist
the nylon to form a tight ball. I usually then turn the nylon
back over the ball and twist again so that there's some
reinforcement over the "biting" area. Do that a couple of times
then tie a string around the loose end so you can dangle it in
front of their noses. My 4 kitties love these toys so much that
I have to put the toys away so I can get some sleep.

-------
Purrt