Old April 11th 05, 02:06 PM
CatNipped

"Connie" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Does anyone know of a low-cost spay and neuter clinic near Mandeville, LA
or
Picayune, MS?

I have a friend to live near there who took in her two granddaughters,
their
puppy and their two *unneutered* cats - one male, one female. She didn't
have the money to get them fixed right away and the inevitable happened.
I've agreed to pay for the queen to be spayed/aborted for her, but I'll
have
to do this with a credit card and if DH finds out I spent a fortune on it
he'll kill me.

I'm off to search the 'net now to see if I can find one, but if any of
you
know of one that's clean and good, I'd appreciate the heads up.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

The Gulfport, MS (about 1 hour away) humane society offers low cast/free
spays/neuters. Also, there is a place in Waveland, MS (about 30 mins
away), I think it is the Waveland animal hosp. I saw on their board that
they offer $35 spay/neuter.

Thanks Connie!

Hugs,

CatNipped