Old July 8th 07, 02:02 AM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
chalk

Default The things you come across on Usenet (cats)

"William Graham" wrote in message
. ..

"Baldoni @googlemail.com" baldoniXXVnil wrote in message
Professor explained on 07/07/2007 :
"Ivor Jones" wrote in message

"Baldoni @googlemail.com" baldoniXXVnil wrote in
message
I would never let any of my cats wear a collar.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/control-pet-cats/

Saying that the people in the UK are watched and spied
upon by Govt agencies, who knows what is next. Camera's
in trees !

What a load of crap. Cats are wild animals, here in the UK they have
the right to roam where they please, long may it remain so.

You never let us forget that you like having cats run over by cars.
In British-ese they refer to guys like you as a bit "thick", right?

Nobody likes having there cats run over by cars. The same as nobody
likes having their dogs run over by cars. In some parts of the UK it is
quite normal for sheep to roam along the side of the road and cross it.

I picked a cat up last year that had been run over and the owner was in a
lot of distress. I did not check to see if he had been castrated but
that is a big help to stop them roaming.

It is something that can be argued about all week but when cats decided
they were going to hang out with humans I doubt they were hoping to be
incarcerated. A lot of people would argue that it is cruel to keep them
indoors all the time.

--
Count Baldoni

The residential speed limit here is 25 mph. If people obeyed it, the
number of cats that are run down would drop to almost nothing. The reason
most cats are run down by cars is because of teenage-minded people who
drive their two ton SUV's at 40 mph plus in residential areas.

The "me" generation will drive anywhere anyway anytime they please, a result
of over 40 years of liberal left politically correct thinking in America.