Old July 8th 07, 01:25 PM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

Default The things you come across on Usenet (cats)

On 8 Jul, 03:26, "Professor" wrote:
"Ivor Jones" wrote in message

"Professor" wrote in message
"Ivor Jones" wrote in message
"Baldoni @googlemail.com" baldoniXXVnil wrote in
I would never let any of my cats wear a collar.
http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/control-pet-cats/
Saying that the people in the UK are watched and spied
upon by Govt agencies, who knows what is next. Camera's in trees !

What a load of crap. Cats are wild animals, here in the
UK they have the right to roam where they please, long
may it remain so.

You never let us forget that you like having cats run
over by cars. In British-ese they refer to guys like you
as a bit "thick", right?

Who said I like cats run over by cars..? I've had cats all my life (I'm
52) and none of them have ever been run over, hit or otherwise injured as
a result of being outdoors. It all depends where you live.

What I *don't* like is keeping a naturally outdoor animal a prisoner. But
we've had this "discussion" before.

Ivor

I.E. Yes, you are a bit thick. Thousands of cats are killed on England's
motorways yearly, but you don't seem to give a toss. I can't fathom how
keeping cats safe indoors is somehow against their better interests. Does
dementia run in your family?- Hide quoted text -

because keeping them captive indoors is against their nature you dumbo