Old July 8th 07, 01:29 PM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

Default The things you come across on Usenet (cats)

On 7 Jul, 23:27, "William Graham" wrote:
"Baldoni @googlemail.com" baldoniXXVnil wrote in message

...I would never let any of my cats wear a collar.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/control-pet-cats/

Saying that the people in the UK are watched and spied upon by Govt
agencies, who knows what is next. Camera's in trees !

--
Count Baldoni

Any country that has nothing better to do than catch cats to make sure they
have collars with one or more regulation bells on them deserves to die a
natural death and be taken over by some country whose management has better
things to do....GB is no exception.........

believe me, we the british public also think this is a pile of crap so
it won't go through, you will probably find it is something to dow ith
the EU forcing some sort of unenforceable and pointless ruling onto
us, the EU is usually the cause of idiotic things like this