Old September 8th 04, 03:31 AM
Luvskats00

"Alison"
writes
Cat's aren't 100% safe indoors either...cats die indoors , their
dogs have killed them or have died in a fire . I wonder how many cats
have escaped and panicked and never been seen again.

Oh, good grief. If you are trying to correllate a cat dying due to outside
situations (poisons, dogs, wild animals, cars, humans,etc) and accidental
fires, etc..you fail to realize the latter stems from accidental means and the
former from purposeful action from the pet's human guardians. Accidents
happen, obviously, but no one is setting fire to one's house. People let their
pets out all the time and then sob when their pet dies. Well...I guess 2.2
zillion more incidents need be posted/reported/publicized/aired before the
lightbulb goes on.