Old January 13th 08, 08:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
G Hardy

Default Leaving a cat alone for 24 hours, first time

"Matthew" wrote in message

"G Hardy" wrote in message
"Matthew" wrote in message

You never will have you ever seen or heard someone in a heated debate
change sides nope it does not happen

I've been known to change my opinion when an argument is made that makes
more sense than mine.

A debate and a argument are different

I don't understand your point. A debate is a series of arguments. Upscale &
I have been exchanging arguments in the debate of whether it's cruel to keep
cats indoors. His latest about rescue cats is the best argument from his
side so far (again, in my opinion) but as you'll see from my reply, it's not
convinced me to change my opinion.