Old February 26th 04, 09:53 AM
Bob Brenchley.

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 20:51:00 +0000, Jacqueline
wrote:

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 19:46:05 +0000, Bob Brenchley.
wrote:
Of course little moron, CP do home old, disabled and sick cats
indoors. What they do NOT do, except as a last resort (which they see
as an admission of failure) is home a healthy cat to an abuser like
yourself who finds it acceptable to keep a normal healthy cat indoors
only.

Now stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

*yawn*

I object to my cats being called failures. I'll happily forward you my
area co-ordinator's contact details and you can go tell her that.

Either your cats fit one of the very short list of categories where CP
will rehome indoors, or your local CP failed in its duty to find them
proper homes.

--
Bob.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why you appear bright until
we hear you talk.