Old October 26th 05, 04:08 AM
Ramboyd

Default VENT!!!

Elizabeth Blake wrote:

"Snittens" wrote in message
. ..
I subscribe to the local Freecycle list, and I saw a post today that ****ed
me off!
The gist of it is that the woman's 9 yr old boy's cat was killed by a car
and he will be heartbroken. So, she wants to surprise him with a bunny
for his birthday next week. She is looking for an outdoor rabbit hutch.

I cringe every time I see a pet offered on Freecycle. I only joined several
months ago but so far I've seen a bunch of cats offered, as well as birds.
No dogs, hamsters, smakes etc offered so far.

--
Liz

The freecycle in Ottawa doesn't allow animals to be traded. Perhaps you could
suggest this to the administrator in your area.

Ramboyd

======

"My Ottawa Includes Corruption"