Old October 31st 05, 02:26 AM
whitershadeofpale

Default VENT!!!

Snittens wrote:
I subscribe to the local Freecycle list, and I saw a post today that ****ed
me off!
The gist of it is that the woman's 9 yr old boy's cat was killed by a car
and he will be heartbroken. So, she wants to surprise him with a bunny for
his birthday next week. She is looking for an outdoor rabbit hutch.

-kelly

There is a whole other genre of people who do not see things the way
you and Lady Di do

So what should we do with these people? Nothing. I call it live and let
live.

I don't see why the article would anger you.

Hey! Some people will take a rabbit and give it a name and pet it
and love it. Others will fry it up. You know that.

So you may call this post venting? but you never talked about what's
bugging you. No...I mean really! I cannot believe it has anything to do
with the article.