Old January 28th 04, 11:54 PM
Yngver

Alison" wrote:

Does any one have or know where I can find or read copies of
Professor Robert May's cat predation study in the English village of
Felmersham , Bedford and the Churcher and Lawton study. There are lots
of references on Google to the C&L study but not the real thing.
I'm not trolling , I have to write an essay about cat predation for a
cat behaviour course-

You may have to go to a library, but here's the citation:
PB Churcher and JH Lawton, 1987, "Predation by domestic cats in an English (UK)
village. Journal of Zoology. (London.)

Something this old may not be available online.