Old May 5th 04, 03:23 PM
lrulan

aw, of course, purrs and prayers that the little one survives. You have a
kind soul.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote in message
I went to the local Pet Smart yesterday, and in their adoption center

there
was a small, 8-10 week old kitten, white with black or grey spots. Poor
thing was so tiny, had a very bad cold (URI), snot running down it 's
adorable pink nose, and had poop & cat litter stuck to it's butt. When I
went back to adopt the kitten (even though I already have 4 healthy, if
somewhat lazy (yes, even Weeble), cats at home) after I had to discuss it
with DH, kitten was gone! I inquired and the MOD said it had been taken
back to the shelter it originated from - about 50+/- miles north, in the
next county (Martinsville, in Morgan County)!

Well, I feel so bad for that tiny thing, and I'm kicking myself for not
acting impulsively when I first saw it - I can only hope that they didn't
euthanize it when it got back to the shelter. I did find the shelter's
website and emailed them asking about the welfare of the kitten, and if it
would be at all possible that I donate money for the medical care of this
kitten, if not adopt.

I haven't heard back from them yet, but according to their website, they

are
closed on Wednesdays, and they were already closed by the time DH & I got
home yesterday evening.

Please, can everyone send lotsa purrs that the kitten is still alive and

is
getting treatment?

--
The ONE and ONLY