Old July 17th 05, 11:36 AM
Meghan Noecker

On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 07:40:11 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio
] wrote:

A very wise move! I've never understood people who
post using their first, middle, last, name. They think it makes
them the only ones that are truly "credible", for using their
full name. I tend to think that someone who is that stupid
has very little of value to say.

I don't use my middle name, but I have always used my real name. I
started that way when I was college and that was how our accounst
worked. By the time I left college, I had a website for my business,
so my name and info is already out there anyway.

So far, I've only had one problem. Some idiot wanted to buy something
I had listed on craigslist. He looked up my home page, called, got no
response, and just showed up unannouced. I'm a night owl, and it was
my day off, so I was sleeping in. I was rather surprised to hear that
there was somebody in the driveway waiting to buy something. Had it
been a work day, I would not have been home. I don't think it even
occurred to him that it was rude, and that I might have had plans for
somebody else to come. I did have another response to my ad that day.

--
Meghan & the Zoo Crew
Equine and Pet Photography