Old July 13th 03, 06:18 PM
Spook

I'ze furry sorry to hafta say dat it luks lyke Poppa, Howse uf Koster
is gonna hafta go to thu Bridj tuday. Kan alla yew pleese purr dat
his way to thu Bridj be easy. An please purr for his mama an all thu
other kitties at thu Howse uf Koster so dat thu big Poppa size hole in
der harts gets filled qwikly.

Charlie Fennel, tryin hard not to kry cuz big boys don't kry

Weer purrrrrin our furry hardest fur a peeseful trip fur Poppa. We liked him a
lot. An weer purrrrrin fur Antie Joan an thuh KosterKats who will miss him.
ssssniffff

Bootsie, Gizmo, Sassy, Whiskers and Spook

Joan, I'm so sorry.

Hugs,
Kami
(emailed too)